[Incubator] [rasdaman-users] Re: [rasdaman-dev] rasdaman incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:13:00 PDT 2014

Peter, yes in an ideal world with unlimited volunteer energy, it would
be good to have someone write a changes doc. In reality, I don't expect
someone will write it, unless you do.
However, I think the best you are going to get is a diff between
versions of the doc, which can probably be constructed from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Graduation_Checklist

Probably easier would be to visually compare 1.0 and 2.0, and look for
the differences.