[Incubator] next board meeting 2014-12-11 do we any business for the, board?

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Sun Nov 16 10:39:05 PST 2014

Hi Jody,

as the project mentor I don't think that we will any items for the next
board meeting from the gvSIG community.
We will need a bit more time but the project progresses fast and
hopefully we will have some news soon.

Best,
Dimitris

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:04:16 -0800
From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
To: Incubator at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Incubator] next board meeting 2014-12-11 do we any business
	for	the board?

We have several items on the horizon which may try and sneak in before the
next board meeting:
- We have two projects rasdaman and gvsig getting close
- OSGeo live is still deciding about incubation.
- I am still expecting to hear from GeoWebCache (which made some plans to
join OSGeo Labs)