[Incubator] Helping out with code/license reviews [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Oct 1 11:39:05 PDT 2014

Hi all,

actually, code provenance has long been finished [1,2]. This page [3], just to
refresh, lists specifically incubation steps - it shows that all steps required
have been accomplished.
The only item that was under discussion following the OGC Crystal City meeting
(let me see...this was in March) was to have a build status summary online (for
security reasons we do not publish the full Jenkins functionality); as this is
done meantime I had asked for a final inspection earlier.

So from our side we believe we are ready for finalization :) ...but maybe we're
missing something that has slipped our attention.

cheers,
Peter

[1] http://rasdaman.org/wiki/CodeProvenance
[2] http://rasdaman.org/wiki/OSGeo