[Incubator] [rasdaman-users] Fwd: Recommend Graduation of Rasdaman from OSGeo Incubation

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Tue Oct 21 09:45:37 PDT 2014

Dirk,

as you mention error handling I get the feeling that you are lagging behind in
version, did you update recently? This summer we have made available a whole new
WCPS parser, and have proudly announced it on the list.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)