[Incubator] checking in with - CITE Team engine

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:44:24 PDT 2014

I have been subscribed to the cite-dev list for sometime, and had occasion
to email yesterday in regards to collaboration at the foss4g code sprint.

Basically Justin supplied details on the incubation checklist in 2010 when
they were approved ... and that is it. Single email, no response.

It could be I am just on the wrong list, or that the members of cite-dev
were just not "on board" with joining OSGeo. Other than that I see meetings
occurring via VOIP, fairly constant developer activity and so forth.