[Incubator] gvSIG incubation push

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Sep 24 04:59:54 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff & all,

similar situation with rasdaman - Bruce is engaged in manifold obligations and
hence, incubation (started in 2009!) is practically dormant (see below). Maybe
some help is possible here, too?

cheers,
Peter

On 09/24/2014 01:44 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I noticed a news item from the gvSIG community this morning about their
> upcoming international conference from 3-5 December; I am wondering if we
> (OSGeo) can do a push to help gvSIG work through their remaining tasks, before
> their conference.
>
> From my review of discussions, it seems they are very willing but it is us
> (OSGeo) that is the delay.
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/gvSIG-incubation-process-feedback-td5093324.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> -jeff

Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)