[Incubator] [otb-developers] Re: OTB Community Information

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:17:00 PDT 2014

OTB Team:

It is good to hear from you!

I've updated the wiki page with the information you provided on the OSGeo
branding for OTB:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OTB_Project_Incubation_Status#Foundation_Membership

I'll revisit this at year's end to check on the commitments we've made to
the web site. As soon as the project documentation has been updated to
identify OTB as an OSGeo Project, let me know and I will update the wiki.

The next step is the hard part - The code porvenance review:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Provenance_Review

We need to create a list of external components (like DLLs) that are used
by OTB. The list should include the license and maintaining organization
for all the external components. (I'll find out where we need to put this.)

Then we need to start checking for license and copyright statements in the
source code headers. Any thoughts on the best way to do that?

I'm willing to help review the source code for header files...but will need
some other eyeballs.

Landon

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Manuel Grizonnet <manuel.grizonnet at cnes.fr