[Incubator] [rasdaman-dev] Rasdaman Incubation way forward [was: [rasdaman-users] rasdaman installation]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:22:22 PDT 2015

Additional and/or changing requirements is a topic I am sensitive to for
our incubation process.

My feeling is that we have been gradually relaxing requirements and
expectations in the hopes of getting more projects to graduate.

Our concrete checklist is easier than the open ended discussion the initial
project experienced. Even with our checklist I want to ensure projects are
comfortable working through questions with the incubation committee. The
recent example of pycsw demonstrating viability based on lots of downstream
use is a great example (that I hope meta crs can repeat).