[Incubator] istSOS incubation take two

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:21:07 PST 2015

Our initial motion for istSOS was not passed due lack of participation. To
review istSOS is a sensor observation service written in Python. Arnulf has
offered to act as project mentor (thank you Arnulf).

To reiterate the motion:

Arnulf motions: *istSOS be accepted into OSGeo incubation with Arnulf
Christl as mentor.*