[Incubator] OTB gouvernance

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 22:02:49 PDT 2015

Trying to get back in the game again. :]

I reviewed the incubation status tonight. I updated your application to
indicate that a PSC has been formed. Here are some other items we can
button up next:

1) Contributor guidelines. These are mentioned briefly on the PSC wiki
page, but not fleshed out. Are they somewhere else? If not, can we work on
fleshing them out?
2) Have we updated the project documents to reflect membership in the
OSGeo? (This is an item we tabled previously.)
3) Have we updated the project website to reflect membership in the OSGeo?

Then we need to work on the code provenance review. That should be the last
step or close to the last step.

Let me know what you think about the items listed. I appreciate your
patience with my efforts as a mentor.

Landon