[Incubator] gvSIG project graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:20:07 PDT 2015

That is excellent news Dimitris, thank you for mentoring and congrats to
the gvSig team.

It will take me a bit of time to go over the docs / review / ask questions.
I have always been impressed with the gvSig community and their yearly
conferences!

One thing I could not tell from the redmine link provided is what
organizations are involved (since it just lists developers). Perhaps you
could link to the gvSig Association details
<http://www.gvsig.com/en/gvsig-association/partners>.