[Incubator] Mentor contact info

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 17 09:43:30 PDT 2015

Thanks Daniel.

I have spent some time (this was trickier than it should be) and dug
into this, and did some cleaning as well:

  - all mentors are listed now for each project at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Progress_in_the_incubator
  - updated the full list of projects in incubation at:
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator
- added missing istSOS in the "Incubating Projects" sidebar of
http://www.osgeo.org

Tom: I'd suggest you review that mentor list now, and, since several
mentors are inactive, you pick one of those projects and dive in (for
example, TEAM Engine needs love, so you could contact Justin and ask for
the reins, update that wiki page, inform the Inc Committee, and then
start working directly with Lius Bermudez...ie. "git er done")

Thanks,

-jeff