[Incubator] Fwd: Re: Mentor contact info [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Fri Mar 20 09:14:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I think it is, as Arnulf already mentioned (see below) a good point to
reactivate communication about TEAM Engine incubation.

First, as far as I understood Luis in our call an hour ago, TEAM
Engine did not move to eclipse due to licensing issues.

As lead of OGC CITE WFS and WMS tests, I am very interested in moving
forward the incubation process for TEAM Engine.

So, the question is, how to proceed?

Best regards

Sebastian

- --
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                 53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0            fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de              http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe