[Incubator] motion gvSig graduation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Nov 22 01:54:18 PST 2015

Hi Manuel, Alvaro, Dimitris,

In anticipation of the Board's vote, I started a draft of a press
release for this news.  You will notice there is a spot near the end for
a quote from the gvSIG PSC, can you please edit this page and add a
quote, and change anything else you need?  Thanks,

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Press_Release_gvSIG_Graduates_Incubation

-jeff