[Incubator] [otb-developers] Re: OTB gouvernance

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:07:25 PST 2015

Julien:

I got the response this time. I'm not sure why I missed your earlier
response and I apologize. I will look over your responses in more detail
tomorrow, to see if there are things I can help with.

Landon

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Julien Michel <julien.michel at cnes.fr>
wrote:

> Hi Landon,
>
> There must be some kind of technical issue with the emails, because
> according to otb-developers history, I already answered twice to this
> message :
>

> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/otb-developers/OTB$20gouvernance/otb-developers/s5kNy7M67Y8
>
> Can you aknowledge that you received this reply ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien
>

> Le 14/11/2015 17:36, Landon Blake a écrit :
>
> Bump...
>
> On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Bump. Any response from the OTB Team from my last e-mail? I'd love to
>> push you guys the rest of the way through the incubation process.
>>
>> Landon
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Landon Blake <
>> sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trying to get back in the game again. :]
>>>
>>> I reviewed the incubation status tonight. I updated your application to
>>> indicate that a PSC has been formed. Here are some other items we can
>>> button up next:
>>>
>>> 1) Contributor guidelines. These are mentioned briefly on the PSC wiki
>>> page, but not fleshed out. Are they somewhere else? If not, can we work on
>>> fleshing them out?
>>> 2) Have we updated the project documents to reflect membership in the
>>> OSGeo? (This is an item we tabled previously.)
>>> 3) Have we updated the project website to reflect membership in the