[Incubator] OGC CITE Test Engine, including on OSGeo-Live, OSGeo-Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 10:27:39 PST 2015

The CITE engine  also has an incubation application
<https://www.locationtech.org/proposals/teamengine> open with LocationTech.

I encourage the OGC to marshal resources around this project it is an
important initiative that could benefit from assistance. Incubation is an
opportunity to work on cite team engine and requires commitment.