[Incubator] MOTION: GeoNode Graduation from OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:57:46 PDT 2016

Just going through this now because it is so exciting ...

*Open*

For the contribution docs I am not quite sure they are up to date - I was
looking at how the CLA was handled during contributing.
-
http://docs.geonode.org/en/latest/organizational/contribute/index.html#contrib
-
http://docs.geonode.org/en/latest/organizational/contribute/review_process.html
- broken [[links]]
- https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING looks good
references www.clahub.com, does the link work when doing a pull request?
- Excellent docs though, and good to credit the github guides.

David do you have links to a PSC decision or two so we can see how it is
done? I am curious as what kind of question would cause the community to
"resort to taking things to the PSC for vote"?