[Incubator] MOTION: GeoNode Graduation from OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:01:32 PDT 2016

*Active and healthy community*

No real feedback here, a healthy and diverse group.

*Copyright and License*

A few spot checks on provenance review
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoNode_Provenance_Review#GeoNode_Provenance_Review>

Libraries:
- IMDbPY 4.9? license ... GPLv2
- click 5.1 ... BSD
- matplotlib 1.3.1 ... matplotlib licens <-- is that open source?
- ... a few more to do here?

Source Files - this section is empty?
- um I am missing something? Did you run into any trouble when checking
files ...
- note you do not have to fix things, we only want a list of any trouble so
interested parties can volunteer

Think I will stop here, happy to help at pub this evening or code sprint
tomorrow :)