[Incubator] quick update / feedback prior to osgeo meeting

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:44:23 PST 2016

I'm going to see if I can push the OTB boys over the finish line this year.
I've got some licensing issues I need to e-mail the committee about. I'll
try to do that this week.

I've also got a project for an SLD editor that reached out to me about
OSGeo Labs. I'll try to review what I was sent and forward it to the
committee this week as well. Then we will have to have a conversation about
what we actually want Incubation Labs to be. :]

Landon