[Incubator] CLAHub

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:48:45 PDT 2016

That looks amazing! I would love if this could be set up - do you know what
you need?

I would reach out to the secretary and confirm they are happy getting email:

I wonder if we can seed this system with developers who have already signed
(would make this easier for GeoServer to adopt for example). If not we
would have to ask them to fill in the github form ...

One technical limitation here is that the tool is set up for individual
CLAs. I cannot tell from the website example how to handle this?
- Recommendation - Make a CONTRIBUTING.md that lists both individual and
corporate CLA - and a statement that they agree to their contribution being
covered under individual CLA, or their contribution has been covered by
corporate CLA (which would of already been sent in via PDF).
- It may be possible to fill in the tool twice,

The tool provides excellent links for background on CLAs.