[Incubator] SLD Editor

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:01:16 PDT 2016

Welcome Robert:

That is an impressive project, I was able to checkout, report an issue, and
now build :)

There are three ways for projects to get involved in OSGeo:

1. Including your project in OSGeo Live
<https://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html> is a great way to reach a wider
audience
2. We have set up Community Projects
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects> as an outreach
effort for OSGeo providing an easy way for projects to join the foundation.
3. OSGeo Incubation
<http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html>
which offers a much closer check into a project's health and wellbeing

aside: Your SLD Editor project is much larger project then your github
history indicates, can you tell me anything about the background of the
project?