[Incubator] Incubation Labs Reboot

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:26:27 PST 2016

Excellent Landon, I got bogged down in a GeoServer / Java 8 incompatibility
making me an unreliable volunteer. Fortunately we are committee ...

The results of your vote had three "strong" candidates "Community",
"Builder" and "Technology" - I am inclined to go with "Technology".

If you would like to rename the labs page I will draw a logo - I have some
feedback for that page which I will take to the other email thread.