[Incubator] Info on the Old OSGeo Labs

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Mar 9 05:34:53 PST 2016

All,

I often thought that incubation should be thought of in this way.  By separating out the requirements into logical steps instead of one big pass or fail type of measure.

I’ve suggested in the past that the incubation process could be separated up into nice neat smaller steps, which would lower the barrier to getting started while still allowing for the idea of come one come all approach.

Rather than just two steps, maybe more certification steps should be thought about.

bobb