[Incubator] Fwd: ZOO project mentoring

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon May 2 14:07:30 PDT 2016

0+

bobb

On May 1, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com<mailto:cameron.shorter at gmail.com>> wrote:

And while I've got all incubation member emails collated, I'll bump everyone to check your email folders and vote for this motion:

On 1/05/2016 9:18 pm, Jody Garnett wrote:
Your motion from March 14th: "asked Dimitris Kotzinos and he have also agreed to become our new mentor"

We have the following response:

  *   Bruce Bannerman +1
  *   Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
  *   Landon Blake
  *   Howard Butler
  *   Arnulf Christl +1
  *   Jody Garnett +1
  *   Dimitris Kotzinos
  *   Tom Kralidis +1
  *   Julien-Samuel Lacroix
  *   Mark Lucas
  *   Steve Lime
  *   Daniel Morissette +1
  *   Markus Schneider
  *   Cameron Shorter +1
  *   Jeroen Ticheler
  *   Norman Vine
  *   Frank Warmerdam

I would like to ask we reach at least 50% of our committee responding. For anyone without a strong opinion, rather than not responding consider voting +0/-0 as appropriate so we do not end up waiting for you.