[Incubator] My mention of GRASS Vs RASDAMAN

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sat May 14 07:49:16 PDT 2016

Dear Maxi,

excellently put, thanks for pointing this out. Indeed, rasdaman as well accepts
input from any side, and based solely on technical merits. We have not had a
single case of disagreement. My position is more like that of a good contract:
you agree it once, put it into the drawer, and then ideally never need it again.

-Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)