[Incubator] Motion: Remove Rasdaman from Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:33:14 PDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who responded, this has been a difficult discussion.

1.   The Rasdaman Project is to be removed from the OSGeo Incubation
process.

   - Bruce Bannerman           +1
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Landon Blake              +1
   - Howard Butler           +1
   - Arnulf Christl            +0
   - Jody Garnett              +1
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis         +1
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix     +1
   - Mark Lucas
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette      +1
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter        +1
   - Jeroen Ticheler           +1
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

Motion is carried with quorum  of ten out of seventeen members, nine +1,
and one +0.

2.   The Rasdaman Project is to be now classified as an OSGeo Community
Project.

   - Bruce Bannerman           +1 (made the motion)
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Landon Blake              +1
   - Howard Butler          +1
   - Arnulf Christl
   - Jody Garnett
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix    +1
   - Mark Lucas
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter
   - Jeroen Ticheler           +1
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

Motion did not gather sufficient response, however OSGeo community project
is open for Rasdaman to apply (the project totally exceeds the
requirements).

3.   Invite the Rasdaman Community to re-apply for OSGeo Incubation, should
they decide to revise their Governance Process in the future

   - Bruce Bannerman           +1 (made the motion)
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Landon Blake
   - Howard Butler            (did not respond)
   - Arnulf Christl
   - Jody Garnett              (did not respond - motion unnecessary)
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix    +1
   - Mark Lucas
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette         (did not respond)
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter           (did not respond)
   - Jeroen Ticheler           +1
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

Motion did not gather sufficient response, however our incubation process
is open for any project to apply or reapply.