[Incubator] Community project invitation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:13:59 PDT 2016

I am sorry to hear this, but do understand your response.

I note that as an organization we do have a code of conduct and ask members
to treat each other with respect. This can of course to be a challenge when
engaging any topic of importance. Our email lists seem especially
challenging on the distinction between understanding a point and agreeing
with it.