[Incubator] committee website and operation
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:06:37 PST 2016
I have been asked by the board to write down how we function as a committee
(some thing I have also promised to do for those on this email list).
I have updated the website here: http://www.osgeo.org/incubator
- split up the page into info for projects vs info for committee volunteers
- this made it read a lot better!
- started using strike through to indicate archived documents
- we do not have a formal document (only a wiki page) for community
- committee operation based on committee guidelines
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines> adjusted for our
- I am kind of glad we have such a strict mandate
Can I ask for a review/feedback before I give this back to the board.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Incubator