[Incubator] PyWPS copyright and license headers requirement

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:39:42 PDT 2016

We had a clarifications via OSGeo legal in August. I shared it with the
mailing list here and wrote a geotools blog post (which was the project
seeking clarification). GeoServer, and I expect other OSGeo project will
match this policy over time as is less work.

http://geotoolsnews.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/geotools-header-policy-updated.html

https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/Updates-to-Copyright-Header-Policy

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP%20147

Do you have any questions?