[Incubator] PyWPS copyright and license headers requirement

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:22:06 PDT 2016

Thanks for the clarification.  As specified originally, in http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/codereview.html,
section "Frequently Asked Questions".  Snippet:

Do we need to ensure there is a copyright and licence headers in every file?

Projects are expected to embed a copyright and license header in every source file (.cpp and .h for instance). Machine generated files (such as lex or yacc output for instance) does not require a header if it is inconvenient to embed one, but then an effort should be made to embed a header in the original source file (ie. .l or .y). There is no need to embed copyright and license headers in build files (ie. Makefiles, Visual Studio project files), nor in small documentation fragments (like READMEs). Copyright/license headers should be included in substantial bodies of documentation if it can be done in such a way that it doesn't interfere with the document.

Thanks

..Tom