[Incubator] agm meeting reminder, and f2f meeting on incubation logo request

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:11:39 PDT 2017

So we have the AGM meeting next week, part of that is report on incubation.

While I can stick to the facts (projects graduated, community projects, new
branding) this is also an opportunity to check on how we are doing and
share with the OSGeo membership.

I am also asked to speak at the board f2f meeting on the branding question
(around use of "osegeo project" and "osgeo community" logos, and the
request for an "osgeo incubation" logo).