[Incubator] [Live-demo] Tinyows in OSGeoLive & OSGeo Logo

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Jul 5 18:37:30 PDT 2017

Hi again,

I was told, some time ago, that MapServer is no longer maintaining it. (I
am new as PSC so I think I asked about its status not using an osgeo mail)

As long as quickstart and overview, the documentation is on OSGeo Live it
has to be kept the best possible. (So I think)
(I am not authorized to remove documentation, only to fix it)

>From your comment I deduce that I have to remove any OSGeo logo if it
exists on tinyows.
But I need confirmation, of my deduction.

Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1