[Incubator] Motion to accept Oskari into Incubation (2nd serve)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:00:53 PST 2017

Catching up on this one Arnulf, added Oskari
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Oskari> to the
www.osgeo.org/incubator page, you may want to make a track ticket to be
listed on the sidebar.

When you next catch up with the team can you ask them to use our new
branding <https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation> (linking
to their graduation checklist
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oskari_Incubation_Status>).