[Incubator] motion: Portable GIS as an OSGeo community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:20:03 PST 2017

This motion is now passed:

*Accept Portable GIS as an OSGeo community project*

With the following support:

   - Bruce Bannerman +1
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques +1
   - Landon Blake +1
   - Howard Butler
   - Arnulf Christl +1
   - Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Julien-Samuel Lacroix +1
   - Mark Lucas +1 second
   - Steve Lime +1
   - Daniel Morissette +1
   - Markus Schneider
   - Cameron Shorter +1
   - Norman Vine
   - Frank Warmerdam

With this we are pleased to welcome Portable GIS to OSGeo!

Jo as our point of contact please consider any ways we can help as an
organization. For example we are putting together a budget for the
incubation committee, perhaps your project could use some funding to help
with USB sticks?We do ask that you update your project with our community
logo (available online
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation>), and we will make
sure to list your project correctly on the new website.