[Incubator] juez y parte

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:26:54 PDT 2017

In the past when we have discussed this during motions we have been okay
with people voting since we trust their professionalism. For their own
peace of mind they often note if they are in someway involved.

I considered voting +0 since I am volunteering to mentor.

Although I had some initial involvement with the project that was more as a
LISAsoft employee, since my involvement the project has grown and
established its own governance structure, so I am curious to see how it
turned out.