[Incubator] recommend OSGeoLive for graduation

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Apr 4 08:58:48 PDT 2018

+1

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 11:04 PM, Daniel Morissette <
dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Daniel
>

> On 2018-03-28 12:54 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
>
>> I am happy to report that the OSGeo Live team had a very successful time
>> at the code-sprint in Bonn and has completed their incubation requirements,
>> from their new wiki <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeol
>> ive/wiki/Incubation%20Process>:
>>
>> * https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Graduation%20List
>> * https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Provenance%20Review
>>
>> For context here is my final review <https://lists.osgeo.org/piper
>> mail/live-demo/2018-March/013000.html> on the osgeo live mailing list.
>> It is worthwhile pointing out that even a project as well established, and
>> knowledgeable on open source, found some activities to work on during the
>> incubation process.
>>
>> With this in mind I would like to make the following motion:
>>
>>     /Recognize OSGeo Live completion of the incubation program and
>>     acknowledgement as an OSGeo project, with Angelous appointed as
>>     initial project officer./
>>

>> This motion is held open until April 12th, requiring 50% of the
>> incubation committee to respond (+1,0,-1) for completion.
>>
>>   * Bruce Bannerman
>>   * Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>>   * Landon Blake
>>   * Howard Butler
>>   * Arnulf Christl
>>   * Jo Cook
>>   * Jody Garnett +1 Initial motion
>>   * Dimitris Kotzinos
>>   * Tom Kralidis
>>   * Julien-Samuel Lacroix
>>   * Mark Lucas
>>   * Steve Lime
>>   * Daniel Morissette
>>   * Markus Schneider
>>   * Cameron Shorter
>>   * Norman Vine
>>   * Frank Warmerdam
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett

> Daniel Morissette
> Mapgears Inc
> T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal