[Incubator] Fwd: Proposing a new OSGeo Community project: Blink Raster

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:01:27 PST 2018

Alex:

I just reorganized our wiki page for OSGeo Community Projects. You can take
a look at it here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects

That should explain the difference between an OSGeo Project that goes
through incubation and an OSGeo Community Project.

I'm also going to work on a little checklist that will help me get you
set-up as a community project. I'll try to have that over to you by Monday.
It will just ask some basic questions about your project.

I can help you create a wiki page for your project and also list it on the
OSGeo Community Projects wiki page once we get you approved as a community
project by the committee. There has been a motion made to do that, but we
need to wait a week or two for everyone to cast their vote.

I'll send you the set-up checklist soon.

Landon

--
Landon
"Homemade cookies. Mmmmmmmmmmm!"