[Incubator] motion: accept blink as a community project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 02:27:21 PST 2018

Hi Jody,

With a change in job, I have less time for OSGeo activities, and am
slowly stepping back from my prior level of involvement.

I'm thinking I'll continue participating in the incubation committee (at
a lower level than before) until we take OSGeoLive through incubation,
then will reconsider.

Cheers, Cameron