[Incubator] pgrounding funding request

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:55:38 PDT 2018

Got a nice request from Vicky (via osgeo treasurer) for $500 to assist with
travelling expenses for one of their members, Rohith Reddy who Is doing a
presentation on the project for the academic track (Improving Path Query
Performance In pgRouting using A Map Generalization Approach).

pgRouting answered our request for budget guidance (
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#Community_Projects) so this
expenses has been planned for.

I will make this request on behalf of the pgrouting project tomorrow, I
think this is an excellent example of a community project using what
limited financial support osgeo can provide.