[Incubator] Oskari Incubation status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:10:51 PDT 2018

Hi Aarino,

Usually your project mentor (Arnulf) would work with you to ensure that
you have completed all steps required of incubation. Then, your mentor
would put a recommendation on your behalf that you should be accepted as
having completed incubation. This would include reference to completed
incubation forms that can be reviewed by the committee.

Arnulf, do you have any background to add?

Warm regards, Cameron

On 26/6/18 1:05 am, Aarnio Timo (MML) wrote:

> Hi Incubator-list!
>
> We’d like to inquire about the incubation status of Oskari. What are
> the next steps should be in the incubation process? In our end we’ve
> done everything we’ve realized that we have to do. But is there
> something still wanted from us? Or is the process in the OSGeo end
> now? If so, what are the steps there and is there possibly any
> estimate when we can think about graduating?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Timo Aarnio

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier