[Incubator] motion: accept loader as community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:34:02 PDT 2018

Happy to help matt,

Set you up with permissions to do a couple things:

- project author - should be able to make a page for "loader", let us know
when it is done and we can publish it!
- service provider author - in case you need to update the Astun page to
talk about loader
- author/editor - so you can work with events/resources/local chapters
(publish a loader tutorial as a resource for example)

I also changed your profile to have "Project Steering Committee" is you are
a lead on a project :)

For more information on website roles and what they can do
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website