[Incubator] Suggestion that MapCentia GC2/Vidi should be an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:43:32 PDT 2018

Sounds great, and welcome to OSGeo. I trust you have found the "checklist"
we use https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees/incubation/

1. geospatial
README of both repositories has this covered.

2. open source license, with source code check of headers
LICENSE of both repositories has this covered
Can I ask if you have checked the headers?

3. accepts contributions
CONTRIBUTING of both projects has this covered (and loved seeing code of
conduct here what a great idea)