[Incubator] RasterFrames project page request/recruitment

Fitch, Simeon fitch at astraea.io
Mon Aug 19 11:48:10 PDT 2019

Thanks Jody. I just necessarily mailed this list with the request, so
please ignore that message. I'll follow the steps you've provided above.

In case it gets copied for some reason, my first name is spelled
"Simeon"... it's a weird one. ;-)

Best,

Simeon

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 1:02 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Simon Fitch (CCed) recently mentioned that Raster Frames is making its
> first releas
>
> * https://rasterframes.io/description.html
> * https://github.com/locationtech/rasterframes
>
> As you can see this is a LocationTech project, a partner of OSGeo that
> meets or exceeds any requirements to be listed on the website.
>
> Simon I have set up your OSGeo User id with permission to create a new
> project page, please reply back to this email when you have a draft ready
> for review. Since this website is focused on public outreach we like to
> check that the pages stay focused on what RasterFrames as a technology.  We
> also ask that you provide a screen snap (map output is nice) and a picture
> of the team if possible (since open source is powered by people).
>
> I also add a service provider author incase you wanted to list Astraea as
> associated with this project.
>
> Thanks for making open source, and making open source awesome!

Simeon Fitch
Co-founder & VP of R&D
Astraea, Inc.