[Incubator] motion: Accept GeoExt as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 04:04:51 PDT 2019

I would like to mark this motion as passed, and mention in AGM today ...
7/16 = 43%

So it is not quite the response needed; can anyone who has not replied
already please do so (I know I made the time period a bit shorter then
usual but I do request your participation).

- Bruce Bannerman +1
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Howard Butler
- Arnulf Christl +1