[Incubator] Motion: approve GeoHealthCheck logo funding

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:13:29 PST 2019

Thank you Arnulf for this proposal.
The problem in this case is that community projects do not have a
project officer to be in charge of a budget (regardless of the amount)
and that is why any spending needs approval by a committee.

I will add this as a topic for the next board meeting and perhaps we can
approve an allowance that gets pre-approved for every community project.

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member