[Incubator] budget 2020 and incubation activity planning

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Dec 26 16:20:27 PST 2019

Hello Jody and all,
Istsos Just run a code sprint in December and reached a great milestone
porting the all code to py3 and refactoring a

This solve some issues with dependency also and make a good move toward
incubation.

In January I'll meet users in Mexico and will discuss it. Would be great if
we could have travel coverage for devs so that we could make an incubation
sprint in Mexico with locals helps.

For this and for a second sprint week to complete the incubation process in
2020 I'm asking in the name of istsos 4k (2+2).

We are also asking active contribution by our mentor and incubation list in
guiding us...

Best wishes
Maxi