[Incubator] motion: wradlib application / community module

Kai Muehlbauer kai.muehlbauer at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 13 01:05:27 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

I'm Kai one of the wradlib developers and I'm referring to the recent
update on ticket:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1644

and the reference on this list here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2019-February/003773.html

Much has happened in the recent 3 years. For sure, you'll notice that we
made the step over release wradlib 1.0.
https://wradlib.org/2018/04/wradlib_release_1_0_0/ to the current
wradlib is at version 1.2.

The user base is growing as the questions on the wradlib-users list
indicate.

So, yes we are happy to discuss osgeo community program as proposed in
the ticket comment.

Best regards,
Kai