[Incubator] Application for the library "GeoServerPHPClient"tobecome a OSGeo Community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:55:02 PST 2019

There is probably no reason not to do both?

As for joining the GeoServer GitHub ... the GeoFence project did it (moving
from GeoSolutions to GeoServer GitHub). So we can check email archive to
see how they did it ... probably just asked.

There is a difference in license AGPL vs GPL to consider between the
projects.