[Incubator] motion: wradlib application / community module

Kai Muehlbauer kai.muehlbauer at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 13 23:20:06 PST 2019

Thanks for the pointers, Jody! I totally agree, that this osgeo
community program would be an easier way to start with.

I just flicked through your presentation and I really like to start with
the creation of the project page. Since we already conform with osgeo in
terms of LICENSE/CONTRIBUTING I should ask for the "project author"
role. Just tested the login, works. My user name is "kmuehlbauer".

Thanks!

- Kai