[Incubator] motion: wradlib application / community module

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:15:23 PST 2019

Nice, it looked to be already published:

My own notes on https://www.osgeo.org/projects/wradlib/
- Fun and cheerful logo :)
- I changed the project type from "OSGeo Community" to "None" (we need to
review the code and make a motion before OSGeo will recognize the project).
If you like we can start that review that process now in a new email thread.
- great website with extensive tutorial material
- I found an image from your website to use as a screen snap (it really
helps to show potential users *anything*)
- Added developer links to source code and issue tracker